About the MFIN
The program includes preparation for CFA exams. CFA – Chartered financial analyst®
The Master of Finance program at KIMEP University is committed to educating a future generation of competent and ethical investment professionals who are confident that their knowledge, skills, and abilities are at the highest level generally accepted and applied by the investment profession throughout the world. Financial professionals in Kazakhstan will have the opportunity to invest the wealth temporarily gained from the extraction of natural resources in a sustainable, ethical, and socially responsible manner to promote innovation and dynamic growth for future generations.
Unique characteristics of the program
- The Master of Finance has an innovative and progressive curriculum that matches leading graduate-level Finance programs around the world.
- Preparation for CFA® examinations. the CFA professional qualification is the leading professional finance qualification in the world, which gives:
- qualification in the world – gives:
- International recognition
- Credibility and respect
- Competitive advantage
- Knowledge with a global perspective
- Global connections
- The majority of Western university programs which focus on preparing for the CFA exams offer preparations for Levels 1 and 2, but almost none offer support for Level 3. At KIMEP University, the Master of Finance program curriculum includes CFA preparation modules up to Level 3.
Program duration: The Master of Finance program runs on a cohort system – each of the 4 semesters of the 16-month long program has a fixed schedule.
The language of instruction: English
Form of study: full-time (classes take place primarily at evening time)
Number of credits: 49
|Leadership in Organizations||1|
|Behavioral Finance and Market Psychology||2|
|Ethics and Professional Standards||2|
|Financial Reporting and Analysis||4|
|Equity Analysis and Portfolio Management||4|
|Advanced Financial Management||3|
The Master of Finance program has been specially designed for those preparing for careers in investments banking, corporate finance or financial services, or aiming for finance positions within Kazakhstani or international companies at a management, control or decision-making level. The program is structured around the knowledge and the tools considered necessary for the Chartered Financial Analyst® examinations. Master of Finance graduates will be able to make significant contributions to the community in which they work, whether in business or in the public sector.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 17, 2018