- GBSB Global is Official ACCA Partner and the only ACCA Computer Based Examination Centre in Spain.
- Become ACCA Certified at levels F1-F4 in addition to your master degree and increase your chances of finding employment at top financial companies.
- The Master of Science in Finance is taught by a unique mix of leaders from the industry and the best professors.
The Master in Finance in Madrid at GBSB Global Business School provides an exceptional academic training program that reveals to students how truly fascinating the world of international finance can be. This program goes way beyond a basic understanding of banking and accounting and aims to uncover the diverse concepts, markets, and opportunities of the financial industry.
The Master in Finance in Madrid includes core analytical courses, such as financial and managerial accounting, statistical analysis and corporate finance, all of which provide students with knowledge and skills essential for top managerial positions in this field. At the same time, the master gives students an opportunity to obtain an advanced understanding of various areas within finance such as investments, entrepreneurial finance, real estate finance, mergers and acquisitions, company evaluations, financial instruments, and the way global financial markets function today.
The Master in Finance in Madrid focuses on both internal finance of companies as well as financial management and dynamic global financial markets and instruments. The former includes the analysis of financial rates, company capital structure and overall financial health and economic performance, and is essential for the management and decision-making of companies ranging from start-up enterprises to large-scale corporations. The latter provides an overview of the Wall Street universe, which highly influences modern society and the political stage, in which various financial tools, companies, and holdings are traded on a daily basis.
The Master in Finance in Madrid is one of the most innovative master programs in the area of finance in Spain which aims to change the very concept of business education and prepare responsible, innovative, and truly global business leaders with a deep advanced knowledge of the field of finance. Students learn to develop a greater cultural intelligence and awareness and learn to work effectively with people who have vastly different values and behaviors. The Master in Finance in Madrid is taught by a unique mix of leaders from the industry and the best professors.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Earn an Internationally Recognized Certification Through the ACCA.
- Faculty with Strong Experience in Finance.
- Company Visits.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Financial Forums and Banking Seminars.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities with Top Financial Companies.
- Train professionals capable of using models, methods, and instruments of financial management.
- Provide a strategic framework to assess and implement various international financial practices.
- Give students a broad and professional knowledge of all areas of international finance.
- Develop a strategic understanding of finance and an ability to take into account the relationships between finance and other areas of business.
- Create awareness of the fast-changing and diverse world of finance and the challenges it faces.
- Enhance interpersonal and leadership skills to be highly effective business managers and leaders.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Open the world of new professional opportunities and build a career in the financial sector with the Master in Finance in Madrid.
Accountants organize and prepare a company’s financial statements, handle the financial decision making and investments, and advise top management in financial planning and protection. Accountants must be highly versed in statistical analysis, and they must be tech savvy and organized.
Auditors are responsible for analyzing and approving the crucial financial statements held by an organization. Auditors must be very detail oriented and able to catch financial errors, and they must have advanced computer skills. These careers typically involve travel and communication among firms, so strong communication skills are also necessary.
Venture capitalists review emerging startup businesses and use their financial expertise to allocate funds to the businesses they predict will have the largest ROIs in the future. Venture capitalists have to be able to manage risk and protect themselves against loss as the failure rate is high in this field.
Professionals in corporate finance are responsible for protecting, maintaining and increasing the financial capital used to run enterprises of all scales. They are responsible for taking calculated risks with the goal in mind to achieve maximum possible profitability for the company. These are high risk, high reward positions meant for those who are confident decision makers and negotiators.
There are ample careers in commercial banking, ranging from working as account managers to tellers, branch managers and more. Commercial banking positions at large, national banks are great for those who want to join an organization long-term and be promoted from within or would like the option to relocate to different cities over time.
Investment bankers deal with high-risk situations involving trading futures and guiding their clients in wealth management endeavors. Professionals here must be experts in risk, negotiation, communication and industry knowledge.