ACCA is the largest and the fastest developing international organization associating finance and accounting professionals. The ACCA qualification is one of the most prestigious qualifications in this field, appreciated by employers worldwide: http://studiujzacca.pl/ and http://accapolska.pl/.
The Sopot University of Applied Science is accredited by ACCA (Association of Chartered Certified Accountants), therefore we can offer ACCA Finance and Accounting specialization to the students of second-degree studies.
The specialization is dedicated to the persons who want to achieve a high professional position in the fields of accounting, auditing, and finance.
The specialization program provides the graduates with the opportunity to be exempted from 9 exams that enable acquisition of the ACCA certificate.
ACCA is a prestigious institution for accounting professionals, offering accounting, finance and managerial qualifications and standards that are significant from the business perspective. ACCA operates in 181 countries. It is recognized by the EU member states. It operates in North and South America, Asia and Australia (more at www.accaglobal.com).
The Sopot University of Applied Science is the only non-public university in Northern Poland offering second-degree studies in the field of ACCA FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING, with the simultaneous possibility of realizing postgraduate studies in the field of FINANCE AND ACCOUNTING.
The studies end with the acquisition of a master’s degree and/or a certificate of completion of postgraduate studies.
Why choose second-degree studies in ACCA finance and accounting?
- ACCA provides comprehensive and practical knowledge in the field of finance and accounting, which enables working in a variety of positions.
- ACCA teaches modern enterprise management, risk management, strategic planning, law, as well as allows specializing in auditing and taxation.
- ACCA is the best choice for those who want to specialize in corporate finance.
- ACCA graduates are well versed in international business, yet they also understand the local conditioning.
- ACCA graduates have the same knowledge, regardless of the place/country of their graduation.
- ACCA graduates use a unified, standard financial and business vocabulary.
- ACCA graduates can effectively compete on the labor market in their home country as well as abroad.
ACCA qualification at the Sopot University of Applied Science
Second-degree studies in ACCA finance and accounting provide an opportunity to complete the F1-F9 modules, after additional completion of an online ethical module and passing three exams at an ACCA organization – earning an Advanced Diploma in Accounting and Business.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 10, 2018