The main aim of the course is to acquire a professional profile with advanced training in the field of finance to allow developing positions of responsibility in this field in a short period of time.
A key feature of the Master is the flexibility it gives the participant making competent to work in very different fields of financial management (industrial and service companies, banks and financial institutions, asset managers, etc.
The Master in Finance is aimed at:
- Licensed / as or graduates / as in Administration and Management (or similar degrees)
- It is also open to graduates / as in other disciplines who wish to acquire a solid background in the financial field. In this case they will have to previously acquire skills in the financial sector by a Preparatory Intensive Course taking place in the months of July to September prior to the start of the program.
- Corporate finance
- Banking and Wealth Management
- End of Master Project
- Graduates / as in Business Administration (or equivalent). They have direct access to the selection process.
- Graduates in other degrees must perform intensive pre-master.
The Master is taught primarily in Spanish and some courses in English at a level equivalent to C1 is required in both languages.
Proof of English proficiency: the following titles that are equivalent to C1 may be submitted:
- Certificate in Advanced English - CAE
- BEC Higher
- TOEFL from 80
- IELTS from 6.5
There is also the possibility of an internal level test organized by the Language Institute of the University of Deusto or take and pass courses leading to level C1 of the Institute of Languages of the University of Deusto.
If the candidate simply B2 level of English at the time of applying for the program, it can be provisionally admitted on condition that their level of English at the time of enrollment (in September) becomes C1 . This involves an explicit commitment of the candidate provisionally admitted to improve their English in the period between the request for admission and completion of enrollment.
It is not necessary to have professional experience, although it is considered as added value that candidates provide.
A key feature of this program is the flexibility provided by the participant, making him competent to work in very different fields of financial management:
- Financial departments of companies (management, planning, treasury ...)
- Investment Management investment fund managers, pension funds ...
- Financial analysis and market operations: agencies or brokers.
- Consulting and financial advisory
- Financial institutions: commercial banking, corporate banking, risk and abroad, private banks, insurance companies ...
- Investment Banking: Mergers and acquisitions, business valuation ...
The Careers Department of Deusto Business School aims to facilitate contact with the business world and to equip participants of the University Masters of some tools to help them promote and improve their employability.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 16, 2017