- Ranked within best programs in the area of fashion and luxury in Spain.
- Learning by doing methodology – get the skills as you participate in real fashion and luxury projects.
- Our graduates work in the best fashion and luxury companies worldwide.
- Get to know real fashion and luxury business world – top companies open their doors for GBSB Global students as part of the Master program.
The Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid is designed for students who are interested in business, management and the fashion and luxury goods industry. This industry is complex, global and highly competitive. It, therefore, requires graduates who can respond effectively to the constantly changing challenges by defining new strategies to ensure market success. Fashion and luxury goods companies around the world are constantly looking for people capable to match creativity and management: a new generation of managers suited to the specific requirements of this industry.
The Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid prepares students for the complexity of the fashion and luxury world on every level. Students learn business management skills and market analysis tactics that are necessary to compete in global markets. Students of Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid program unlock their creative potential and develop a level of professionalism in fashion and luxury business management among a talented class of students from all over the world.
The innovative program structure provides students with engaging and challenging projects, workshops, events and case studies that simulate the real-life business world. This prepares students for what’s ahead. In Madrid, one of Europe’s main fashion and luxury centers, students will have the opportunity to learn from and network with local industry leaders from companies like Inditex, Mango, and Bacardi, and participate in large-scale events. The Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid is one of the most renowned study programs in the area of fashion and luxury in Spain.
The Master in Fashion and Luxury Business Management in Madrid has been ranked within the five best masters in the area of luxury in Spain by the leading national web portals Deluxes.net and Finanzas.com
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Evenings
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Faculty with Industry Experience.
- Company Visits.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Fashion & Luxury Industry Events.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities at Top Fashion & Luxury Companies.
- Provide an education with a strong philosophy embedded in business ethics and sustainability.
- Provide the most relevant curriculum that will incorporate innovative teachings and practical knowledge as applied to the fashion and luxury industry.
- Teach students how to be future decision-makers by exposing them to real-world examples with industrial visits, company presentations, global trips and more.
- Prepare students for competitive markets worldwide with an education focused on a global business perspective and cultural awareness.
- Transform students into the future leaders of the fashion and luxury world by providing pertinent industry knowledge that can be applied on a global scale.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Develop your career in the fashion and luxury business industry with the Master in Fashion & Luxury Business Management in Madrid.
Social Media Managers working in fashion & luxury are responsible for creating brand awareness, driving traffic and fostering engagement with online communities. They give the brand a voice and generate interest by publishing relevant content, launching promotional campaigns and creating partnerships across all platforms.
Public Relations entails working alongside fashion editors to generate positive publicity and client brand development. It also means engaging in market research, trend analysis, customer retention tactics, and networking initiatives with celebrities, models and other public figures who can elevate a brand or concept.
Fashion & Luxury Merchandising
Fashion & Luxury Merchandising involves analyzing market trends, strategic production planning, handling purchase negotiations and developing advertising and marketing strategies.
Marketing and advertising jobs in the fashion & luxury industry mean launching advertising campaigns to improve the branding of a product or service a company provides. Professionals here must be both creative and organized as they forecast trends, develop new advertising initiatives and market new products and store openings effectively.
Fashion & Luxury Buying
Fashion & Luxury Buyers travel to production facilities, trade fairs and fashion shows all over the world to see which fashion & luxury pieces are emerging in the industry in order to determine what a company will carry in their stores each season.
Brand Managers are responsible for developing and executing online and offline marketing initiatives to improve the positioning of a product or service in the fashion & luxury industry. Brand Managers require strong analytical skills and a growth mindset.
The goal of the retail and sales sector in fashion & luxury is to use business strategies to ensure products reach consumers in the most effective and efficient way possible. Some responsibilities include analyzing customer demand, forecasting sales, negotiating prices with suppliers, managing a team, attending trade events, and planning brand-boosting special events.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 18, 2017