Top 50 – Global Ranking Eduniversal
Ranked N 40 in Fashion Management, Worldwide
The Rome Business School’s Master in Fashion and Design Management is geared to provide all the tools necessary to interpret, forecast, and follow this sector’s phases and trends, and is aimed at young professionals, managers and entrepreneurs in the fashion, design, and luxury industries who wish to acquire the ability to interpret the evolution of this special market, setting up and maintaining successful businesses. With this master program, participants will develop skills that will allow them to work in the different managerial areas of the fashion industry such as Retail, Exports, Marketing & Branding, e-Commerce, buying/merchandising, sourcing, procurement, store operations, etc.
Rome Business School’s Master in Fashion and Design Management is structured to provide participants with thorough preparation for the Fashion sector and crucial aspects of other related fields, starting with a wide overview of the broader management world and then proceeding to analyze all the specific subjects and aspects of Fashion, also providing an in-depth insight into innovative and responsible leadership, its trends, and best practices, as well as how they can be effectively applied to the fashion industry.
At the end of the course of study, the participants will learn to:
Achieve effective managerial performance in the area of fashion & design management
- To become a leader in the Industry by developing and combining different skills like creativity, managerial competencies, mindset, and spirit to be able to create and deliver values of different fashion products, start a new business or operate in the Fashion and Design Industry.
- Develop managerial skills requested for being an effective brand specialist, product developer, trend researcher, fashion design specialist, startupper in the fashion & design industry by developing a business plan and business strategies incorporating different important segments like marketing, human resources, finance, communication, and branding strategies, etc.
Understand the fashion market & culture, Italian fashion tradition, and style
- To gain an in-depth overview of the opportunities in the Italian fashion market and culture.
- To be able to do a sustainable fashion and design production considering and knowing all the different fashion labels, the law in fashion, and all the legal aspects.
Manage successfully fashion products & new technologies in the fashion & design industry
- To identify and manage in a sustainable way the various types of fashion products in the clothing, accessories, jewelry, home, and beauty contexts.
- To understand the importance of fabrics, production, and logistics.
- To be able to manage a fashion collection and enhance visual merchandising.
- To understand the fashion design techniques and the work in a design student and to be able to manage it.
- To analyze, and understand the innovative technologies in the fashion and design industry, textile industry. materials, and distribution opportunities as well as the social-environmental responsibility and the impact of globalization on fashion & design.
Understand and implement strategies to communicate, brand and market effectively in the fashion & design industry
- Utilize brand monitoring tools suited to continuously work on the constant improvement of a fashion & design brand’s storytelling and reputation.
- Analyze and integrate different fashion and design system strategies pertaining to marketing, visual branding, and creative direction, communication, holistic marketing, positioning, and digital trends in the industry.
With our help, you can create your career strategy via a journey of self-reflection, exploration, and achievement. This program is designed to help you build a solid path towards a successful career and professional future as well as to find opportunities in line with your ambitions and expectations. In particular, the school offers the following services to the enrolled students:
- Individual Career Counselling Meeting
- Rome Business School’s Official Career Portal
- Professional Workshops
- Rome Business School’s Talent Focus
About the School
The Rome Business School is a Rome, Italy, based Institute of excellence devoted to managerial training and research, which operates internationally, with alumni hailing from more than 140 countries w ... Read More