FASHION PROMOTION & COMMUNICATION STRATEGIES
The Fashion Promoter is the person who is principally responsible for Fashion Brand communication strategies and promotion. His task is to convey the brand’s vision, style and values, promoting Fashion and Luxury products, by organizing events, exhibitions, fashion shows, presentations and advertising campaigns with the goal of turning a product into an object of desire, an enhancer of one’s personality, which is able to seduce and fascinate.
The Head of the Press Office often manages the company’s external relations, handling relations with journalists, advertisers, style studios and all of the most relevant stakeholders.
The aim of the Master course is to train high-level professionals, who are able to successfully carry out communication and promotion activities within the Fashion System.
The didactic program is focused on the analysis of communication strategies and promotion of a Fashion or Luxury product and provides for a comparative study of different News Making and Lifestyle messaging techniques.
At the end of the Master course, students will have acquired an in-depth knowledge of the Fashion System as well as of the Fashion and Luxury market, they will have acquired specific expertise in the Fashion and Luxury product communications, will have learned all the secrets linked to the press office activity and will be able to develop effective promotion strategies.
This course is aimed at:
- Students who have already acquired a good preparation in Promotion and Communication.
- Professionals in the sector who wish to perfect their skills.
- Students who do not have a relevant background, but who can fill in their cultural and operational shortcomings by attending the Extension Courses.
- High-End Luxury Brand Display
- High Society Sociology
- Contemporary Art
- Concept Innovation & Communication
- Content Strategy of Fashion Promotion
- Advanced Reseach Methods
- Media Development & Technologies
- PR for Luxury
- Fashion Events & Trade Shows
- News Making Essential Skills
- Advanced Project Presentation
- Self Leadership
- Emotional Intelligence (EQ)
- Communication Skills
- Motivating & Inspiring