The MA in Fashion Marketing provides a holistic and extensive pathway to transform students into thought leaders with a strategic approach. The pathway facilitates students’ learning to solve complex and challenging problems in the fashion business context.
This MA looks at developing individuals to work as managers and specialists in the dynamic fashion industry in India and abroad, while enhancing their ability to work with self-direction, professionalism and originality in the domain of fashion. This program has a dual structure, allowing admission to candidates with previous fashion qualifications or equivalent fashion industry experience (Category A) or otherwise, (Category B).
This MA is designed to be delivered over a six-month bridge semester, and three semesters of contact teaching, self-elected learning and industry-based projects and case studies.
- Duration: 2 Years
- Eligibility: Graduate Degree Or Graduation in Fashion Management, Marketing, Retail, Merchandising, Manufacturing or Design or at least 3 years fashion business experience
- Location: Delhi NCR (West)
- TU accreditation
This Master level program provides generic design and lifestyle related inputs that are arranged to generate and encourage specific design applications based on a student’s chosen area.
The objectives of the MA pathway program are:
- To educate individuals from suitably qualified backgrounds to function as higher managers and specialists for the dynamic fashion industry in India and abroad.
- To hone creativity, initiative, innovation and judgement along with intellectual and conceptual acumen compatible with the fashion industry.
- To inculcate alumni with capacity for critical professional engagement and investigative attitude in the fashion business context.
- To develop and enhance an alumnae’s lifelong learning skills and personal development so as to be able to work with self-direction, professionalism and originality which is essential to contribute to business and society at large through the domain of fashion.
- Product / Brand Managers
- Marketing Consultants for the Lifestyle Industry
- Retail Professionals
- Market Researchers
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017