Master in Fashion Marketing, Design & Brand Strategies
This program trains executives in management and marketing applied to the fields of fashion and design, in a national and international perspective.
It welcomes students from university, business school or artistic training. The fashion industry is undergoing rapid changes and emerging new players appear in a global context. Future managers must be trained in all the proper techniques and be aware of consumer demands.
The following are the types of positions that our graduates will be trained for: product manager, project manager, communication manager, buyer, merchandising manager, brand manager, showroom manager, collection manager, etc.
- Culture Mode
- Histoire et sociologie de la mode.
- Consumer Behavior: an In-Depth Approach
- Leading Brand and Company Strategies
- Financial Management and Strategic Planning
- Études et recherches marketing
- Fashion International Marketing
- Marketing digital
- Stratégies marketing et commerciales appliquées à la mode
- Achat et logistique (sourcing)
- Marketing des réseaux de distribution
- Fashion Management
- RP & événementiel
- Fashion Communication
- Marketing et management du luxe
- Brand design
- Fast fashion
- Luxury Accessories
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 28, 2017