Master Fashion Engineering
- Duration : 252 lessons 756 hours
- Start-up: September
- Attendance: From Tuesday to Friday from 9.00 to 12.00, Saturday from 9.30 am to 12.30 pm, Tuesday and Thursday from 14.30 to 17.30
- Enrollment: Until June. Limited number.
- Subjects: Fashion illustration. Fashion styling. History of costume. Textile technology. Basic and fancy pattern making. Grading.Tailoring and industrial sewing techniques. Lectra CAD suite, Modaris v8 Expert, Diamino, Kaledo Style, Adobe Siute.
- Professional outlets: Companies producing clothes, fashion workshops, self-employment.
- Success' Stories
- Fee: 6500,00 Euro ( Tax Included)
One Year: 1100 euro at the enrollment + 9 monthly installments of 600 euro
FASHION DESIGN - DRAVING
- Canon of proportions and human anatomy, the draft, the included, the stylization. The technical drawing, pattern study of the base. The technical details.
- The trend of the theme and target research, research materials and mood. Designing fabric: continuous printing, jumped, mirror, placed. Study of developments in the drapery of the different materials.
- Achievements sketches based leaders: T-shirts, lingerie, swimwear, skirts, pants, jeans, shirts, jackets, vests, jackets, coats, suits, knitwear. Realization ready to wear collections theme and target free: night collection, sweatshirts, sports jackets, shirts, knitwear.
- Realization collections prêt-à-porter theme and set target: a collection suit, large size, day, evening. Realization haute couture theme and set target: collection wedding and evening dresses.
- Textile technology : fabrics, commercial functional and decorative technique.
- History of costume and fashion. Psychology of colors.
- Men's collection, accessories collection and kids collection.
- The structure of the company, the professionals in fashion.
- Construction of a final project: choice of subject, target, materials, construction of the mood, creating a collection with its organic sheets.
FASHION DESIGN CAD
ADOBE,The programs and files. Introduction The Stylistics style in fashion and style graphics, carry a stylistic concept fashion graphics, image search by proposing ( coloring, composition , tactile materials , textures and patterns , settings and target social and cultural ) .Introduction to Photoshop Concept image bitmap and vector graphics , pixels , resolution, color models (RGB , CMYK , Grayscale , ... ) , tools, menus, palettes.
Elements of composition elements of the psychology of perception , symmetry , balance, line and blemish , perspective and depth, full and empty, chromatic relationships .
The selections and transformations
The formats of files
Adjusting the color
Importing image printing
KALEDO STYLE LECTRA
Working with Colors
Create sketches vector
Working with " graphical attributes "
Fabric and colorways Fabric
Fill in the figures and create variants of the head
Create presentations Design and specifications
Processed to achieve
Create and implement computer graphics
Import and edit images
Color patterns and apply the actual materials ( fabrics , accessories , etc.).
Graphically present a fashion collection with the relevant technical data sheets
PATTERN MAKING ( manual )
- Basic skirt - 12 fancy skirts from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Basic trousers - 6 pairs of fancy trousers from sketches and fashion illustrations
- Shirt and blouse with tailored sleeves and fancy collars
- 6 patterns blouses (raglan, Kimono sleeves, etc.)
- Semi-loose-fitting dress with breast dart. 8 fancy dresses from sketches -and fashion illustrations.
- Anatomically designed top with breast dart and tailored sleeves. 24 fancy transformations.
- Anatomically designed top with raglan sleeves, drop sleeves, kimono -sleeves with gusset, etc.
- Basic Man's jacket with casual revers and two-piece sleeves.
- Woman's jacket with breast dart. 6 fancy jackets from sketches and -fashion illustrations.
- Basic heavy jacket with raglan sleeves. Coat for men.
- 6 fancy coats and heavy jackets from sketches and fashion illustrations.
- Pattern layout from sketches and pictures of evening and wedding dresses.
Industrialisation of the pattern: distinction of elements, fabric, lining and adhesives
Setting out of sewing figures.Grading of 4 patterns of skirt
Grading of 2 patterns of trousers
Grading of 3 patterns of a blouse with various sleeves and collars
Grading of 3 patterns of dress
Grading of 4 anatomically designed fancy tops
Grading of 4 jackets and sleeves
Grading of 3 coats and heavy jackets
CAD PATTERN MAKING ( Certified LECTRA)
Basic notions of information technology Study of hardware and software components, CAD - CAM Lectra (Modaris, Diamino, Vigiprint) graphic programs and the Windows operating system.
Creating the Pattern Digitisation of the finished pattern. Modifying the pattern using the previous digitisation. Creating and codifying of the pattern and its sizes. Analysing the paper pattern: explaining the construction points and of their positioning on the images, checking of the video pattern, access route, pattern registration, practical exercises
CAD Pattern Making Access routes, creating and codifying of the libraries for a correct data filing. Modifying the pattern, creation of new versions, like pockets, belts, etc. Video application of the development. Copy of the development, from point to point, of the same image and of different images. Setting out of sewing figures and defining of the sewing angles for the industrialisation of the models. Adding of nicks, internal holes, texts. Creating new versions of the pattern. Adding of extreme and intermediate sizes to the existing size list. Changing of shifting of the basic size. Putting together of the different pattern components
CAD placements Creating of the placement card, creating of restrictions in order to prevent/allow the movement of the different components according to the kind of fabric used. Preparing of the placement. Size analogy, new version and fabric with an existing placement, adding of sizes/versions, adding of previously created placements. How to obtain and use a correct and functional placement, costs optimisation.
Equipment: Single needle machine, zig-zag sewing machine, overlock
Fabrics. Width, treatments, and cutting equipment
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a skirt
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a pair of trousers
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a shirt
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a dress
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a waistcoat
Cutting of the fabric and manufacturing of a jacket
Scuola di Moda Vitali
Tel. +39 0532209942
Monday to Saturday 9.00 to 12.00
About the School
Established in 1957, is proud to be the only private school of its kind in Ferrara. The professional courses organised by this school are designed to give a technical and artistic acquaintances to tho ... Read More