The second cycle degree course in Fashion Culture and Management – FCM – is an innovative programme developed by the University of Bologna and totally delivered in English. As the title of the course unveils, it focuses on various academic platforms, based on the tradition of cultural studies and entangled with economics disciplines. Located in one of the main fashion districts of Italy, Rimini, FCM enables a full-scale knowledge on the basic subjects concerning the fashion field (communication, semiotics, photography, aesthetics, design etc.) alongside the operational approach of company management.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- A multidisciplinary approach between Humanities and Economics
- In this degree programme, you will study in a multicultural environment and develop cross-cultural competencies
- You will learn to interact in English in an academic environment and the fashion world
- Thanks to workshops with professionals and visits to fashion companies and museums, you will be connected with today’s real-life work environment
- An interactive teaching method that includes group projects and promotes team spirit
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/FashionCultureManagement/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018