The Professional Master of Fashion. Comunicación y Gestión is aimed at those who want to stand out by working in the world of fashion . With our academic method we acquire the necessary knowledge that will allow us to understand the internal functioning of the sector and the trends that move it. Our method teaches how to use the communication and management tools necessary to work in the different disciplines that make up the fashion market. The program is focused directly on employability and offers professional practices in companies in the sector to students once the Master. The faculty is made up of professionals from the academic and professional sectors, which gives a broad and realistic vision to our students. The classes take place in our facilities in Granada and in emblematic places of the city. This methodology is born from the idea of uniting fashion with other artistic and cultural expressions of our environment. Master's sessions are also held in Madrid, in the facilities of collaborating organizations such as the Costume Museum.
The sectors of fashion and beauty are those that suffer more delay in terms of digital transformation, according to the I Study of Digital Transformation of the Spanish Company. 46% of fashion companies have not started any digital transformation process.
At ESCO we have been training students in Management and Communication for Fashion companies for many years, a sector in continuous growth with needs for innovation and immersed in processes of digitalization.
If you want to anticipate the needs demanded by the sector, and be part of the digital transformation of the world of fashion, enroll in our master.
Past, Present and Future of Fashion
- History of Fashion I
- Where the future of fashion is going
- Fashion and its traversalities
- Work in Fashion
- General Concepts of the Fashion sector
- Trend hunters
Strategy and tactics
- Communication plan
- Marketing plan
- Evolution in fashion magazines
- Fashion journalism on tv
- Communication in the beauty sector
- Event and Fashion PR
- Media plan
Management and Creation of Companies in the Fashion Sector
- Business model of a brand
- Management plan
- Pricing policy
- Financing and internalization
Planning a Collection
- Distribution models
- From the sketch of the final consumer: The timing of Fashion
- The commercial network
- Designer: experience
- Development of a collection
- The Fashion catwalk, the Gold clasp
Trends and Visual Merchandising
- Anticipate trends
- Fashion in the digital environment
- Fashion styling
- Computer software photoshop, sketch up, illustrator
- Retail Branding
- Window dressing
- Social Media Fashion Plan
- Influencers: tools and skills
- Personal brand
- Fashion E-commerce
- Digital tools
A Unique Method
Know the subject and its surroundings from a perspective based on the current situation to face the future.
Develop your intellectual potential with specific training, acquiring the essential knowledge to know the subject in depth.
The structure of the Master allows concentrating specific areas of the subject, attending to the demands and interests of the market.
Become responsible for your own learning with tools that increase your abilities.
- Class sessions shared between the ESCO Granada headquarters and the offices of some collaborating companies.
- Content integration activities.
- Access to 9 sessions of other 360º Masters chosen by the student.
- Team practices.
- Spin off - Labs.
- Professional Coaching Mentoring.
- Final Project and Practices.
Scholarships and grants
The ESCO Foundation, in accordance with its mission, wants to give an opportunity to those candidates who, motivated to study at ESCO and with academic excellence, do not have sufficient financial resources.
Annually grants scholarships and grants to finance the Master Programs.
Program taught in: