The Master’s Course in Fashion Collection Management aims to build a professional figure who has the strategic skills to penetrate the production side of fashion and luxury business and work as a manager in the product area of the luxury goods and fashion sectors. The course provides students not only with a general knowledge of the various areas involved in business but also with specific technical skills in the field of industrial production in the fashion sector. Furthermore, the course provides the necessary professional tools to be able to work on products in line with market demands. The dynamics analysed during the course relate in general to the luxury goods sector with particular attention to fashion considering the specific nature of the processes involved in product development within this field.
Fashion Collection Manager, Product Manager, Production Manager, Project Manager, Fashion Coordinator, Fashion Buyer, Research Consultant, Trend Forecaster, Sampling technician
Some of the subjects taught in this programme
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- International & Fashion Markets
- Metropolitan Languages & Trends
- Fashion Communication & Web Fashion
- The Fashion Product
- Fabric Technology
- Fashion Graphic Design
- Collection Design & Planning
- Pattern Development
The Careers and External Relations Office at Accademia del Lusso is very active in creating contacts with important sector businesses to allow students to find internship opportunities.
- Suitable knowledge of English OR Italian: demonstrated by a formal certificate or Skype language interview
- 3-year university degree (for students who have non-Italian qualifications, it is a requirement to have successfully completed at least 15 total years of school and university education)
Start date :
February 2019 – October 2019
Apply by 21st of December 2018 for a course starting in February 2019 – October 2019 and receive a €2,000 reduction on tuition fees.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 3, 2018