The Fashion Buyer Course, curated by fashion experts and fashion buyers, provides direct interaction with the world of fashion and its distribution.
Some of the fashion professionals involved:
- Flaminio Soncini (Founder of “Buyer Association”)
- Maurizio Cinà (co-Founder of “Buyer Association”, ex A.D. of Frankie Morello)
- Showroom Zappieri
- Rinascente Milano
- Luisa ViaRoma
The Fashion Buyer course aims to train young professionals in fashion and to prepare buyers and sellers who can work with buying offices, department stores and showrooms in general.
The Fashion Buyer course program provides specific training on:
- Analysis of the evolution of body styles
- Definition of the concept
- Concept of the product to be introduced in the market
- The materials: Yarns and fabrics, trends, creativity
- Identification of the target audience
- What is a trend
- Trends analysis
- Description of the different segments that make up the whole of the fashion supply chain
- Hints of fashion history; the absolute beginners, the experiments of the early twentieth century, etc.
- What is style design, the stylist's input, the figure
- The value of modeling, creation of samples, contractors
- What is a showroom
- The buyer, the sell-out, the shopkeeper, the large-scale distribution, the international buying offices
- Visit a Multigriffes Showroom or Boutique
- Showcase sociology, visual merchandising, pricing, mark-up
- Distribution techniques
- Analysis of the final consumer's demand
- Product promotion, unconventional marketing techniques, viral and guerrilla
- The perception of the product
- Marketing strategies and brand analysis
- Selection criteria and selection of garments and accessories
- Strategy and the ability to deal with the price of luxury goods
Visits are planned at fashion studios, showrooms or boutique, to support training and understand the sector's buying system.
Certificate: IFDA is certified ISO 9001 for the educational system of quality, sector EA 37 Nr. SQ164098, and releases certificates recognized at international level.