Master’s Course in Fashion Brand Management aims to shape students into competent professionals who are skilled in brand management. This role requires a well-rounded individual with transferable skills, who operates as the link between creative ideas and the market, and who is capable of coordinating creative talent with business objectives. The dynamics analysed during this course relate in general to the luxury goods sector and the fashion industry, in consideration of the specific nature of the processes which relate to these industries.
Students learn how to promote a brand’s philosophy using working and strategic marketing strategies, and therefore will be able to follow the whole development and sales process of a product associated with a brand, paying particular attention to style, quality of products, image, and the efficiency of advertising campaigns.
Marketing Manager, Brand Manager, Licensing Manager, Sales Manager, Retail Manager, Fashion Buyer, Product Developer, Commercial Director, Merchandising Manager, Distribution Manager, Account Manager, Strategic Planner.
Some of the subjects taught in this programme
- Made in Italy & Luxury Goods System
- Luxury Marketing & Licensing
- Metropolitan Languages & Trends
- The Fashion Product
- Retail Management
- Experiential Marketing & Branding
- Sales Techniques
- Buying Techniques
- Practical Workshops
The Careers and External Relations Office at Accademia del Lusso is very active in creating contacts with important sector businesses to allow students to find internship opportunities.
- Suitable knowledge of Italian: demonstrated by a formal certificate or Skype language interview
- 3-year university degree (for students who have non-Italian qualifications, it is a requirement to have successfully completed at least 15 total years of school and university education)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 21, 2017