This master's degree is supported by the great teaching experience of Felicidad Duce, the Fashion School of LCI Barcelona, and by the international level of the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona, with who we have worked closely on the syllabus design, thus guaranteeing a structured teaching plan with professors who are experts in the contents of both the product area and in disciplines related to finance and business management. Therefore, the master offers a double certification.
Also noteworthy is the participation of MODACC - Clúster Català de la Moda (Catalan Fashion Cluster), whose collaboration has enabled the development of a professional training program adapted to the needs and functioning of the textile business sector. Through this academic program, an integral formation is developed aimed at different sectors and positions of relevance in different departments of the fashion industry.
- Certification: Master in Fashion Administration and Management (co-titled with University of Barcelona)
- Language: Spanish
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Program length: 1 year
- Dates: October to July
- Option A: Monday to Thursday, 15:30h - 18:30h
- Option B: Monday to Thursday, 19:00h - 22:00h
- Directors: Carles Grau and Sílvia Viudas
- Josep Abril
- Maud Berthelot
- Aida Giménez
- Laurent Laigat
- Francesc Maristany
- Antonio Morales
- Albert Rof
- Among other professionals.
MODACC - Clúster Català de la Moda (Catalan Fashion Cluster)
- Providing the necessary tools to manage effectively a company in the textile and fashion sector.
- Knowing the legal, economic and organizational framework that regulates companies in this area.
- Knowing how to analyze a company with the aim of adapting it to the current needs.
- Providing the necessary creative capacity in order to strengthen new management resources and business leadership.
LCI Barcelona has a wide network of relationships with companies and institutions linked to the fashion world that allows students enrolled in MASTER PROGRAMMES to develop professional internships and enter the labor market.
Most of the classes will take place at LCI Barcelona's facilities, while the rest will take place at the Faculty of Economics and Business of the University of Barcelona.
- Product Manager
- Project Manager
- Responsible for development and production
- Purchasing Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Communication Manager
- Brand Manager
- Retail Manager
- Responsible for administration
- Consultant in organization and management of fashion companies
- HR Manager