INSIGHT INTO THE MICE (Meetings, Incentives, Conferencing and Exhibitions) industry and the Protocol Department of Institutions.
Building a firm knowledge base in the tourism industry from an international perspective and always with an executive approach and event management.
SUSTAINABLE INNOVATION AND MANAGEMENT
Developing the capacity for creativity and innovation in the industry and its sustainable management through comprehensive and specialist training, equipping participants to take on positions of responsibility.
Training directors equipped to manage events companies, conventions business tourism and institutions, and who are able to achieve the expected results at a global level.
Developing the executive skills required of a global manager of MICE companies to enable them to work cooperatively, assertively and participatively with all of the members of the team.
DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIC PLANS
Learning the key factors in drafting strategic and immediate action plans in MICE settings (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions).
Ostelea’s Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism Online is divided into 6 modules:
- Structure and international finances for the tourism sector
- Talent managment and innovation in global contexts
- Management of events and business tourism companies in global contexts
- International marketing, events protocol business tourism in global contexts
- Professional Training
- Master’s Thesis
Admission and Qualification Process
The admission process ensures the candidates’ suitability and, as a result, all of the participants can make the very most of this learning experience.
To begin the admission process, candidates must complete the information request form.
After that, Ostelea gets in contact with the candidate to schedule an interview, to which they must bring the following documentation:
- University qualification
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- English certification or interview in English
After completing the interview, Admissions Committee analyses the applications case by case and notifies the candidate of its decision and informs them of their admission status.
Participants who successfully complete the programme will receive a TRIPLE QUALIFICATION
- The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from the Universidad Rey Juan Carlos. (Official qualification from "C.E.S EAE Madrid", pending verification)
- The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from the Ostelea, School of Tourism & Hospitality. (INSTITUTIONAL)
- The qualification of Master in Events Organization, Protocol and Business Tourism from EAE Business School. (INSTITUTIONAL)
In order to receive the qualifications granted by EAE and the University, participants must fulfill the requirements stipulated by these institutions.
Ostelea gives candidates access to grants in the form of financial aid with the aim of providing support for our students.
Each application will be evaluated independently and the grants will be issued during the admission process, with the candidates being notified personally by the Admissions Committee before formalizing enrolment.
Under no circumstances are grants issued that represent 100% of the total enrolment fees.
Financial aid is offered in the following cases:
- A deposit paid in advance to reserve a place.
- The candidate’s profile meets the requirements for each program.
- Former students of the School. In this case, a discount of 25% is applied to the enrolment fees.
Ostelea gives its MICE students training designed to enhance employability
To this end, it gives students access to the Tourism Skills Development Program and a selection of services designed to guide and accompany them towards reaching them professional goals. These services include (subject to offer):
- Professional careers programs (choose one): Employability – Entrepreneurship – Career Transition
- Talent Week
- Employment Forum
- Graduate Program
- Company Meetings
The Tourism Skills Development Program includes (limited places):
- Executive skills
- Public Relations
- Advanced Excel
- Tourism Marketing
Key Professional Opportunities related to this Master include:
- Cultural Events Organization being commissioned by private and public companies or private clients.
- Events organization, design and management, conducting feasibility, profitability and ROI studies.
- Public institution departments at a state, regional, provincial and municipal level focused on the implementation of cultural, heritage, and artistic policies through the design, planning and management of events in this field.
- Companies specializing in the organization of trade fairs and other commercial promotion events in the field of public relations.
- Hotel establishments specializing in hosting events such as congresses, conventions and conferences.