3 Countries, 3 Languages, 3 Institutions, 1 Joint Degree
Prepare to thrive in today’s constantly changing global business environment. Join the elite one-year European and International Business Management Master (EIBM) programme for complete trilingual training in international management and entrepreneurship.
Joint degree from these top European institutions
- Bradford University School of Management, United Kingdom
- Deusto Business School, University of Deusto, Spain
- Audencia Business School, France
Tripled networks & services across Europe
- Corporate connections of three respected institutions
- Internship opportunities in France, Spain, the United Kingdom, and more
- Career services support from Audencia, Bradford and Deusto
- Access to three large international job boards
- Alumni connections and optional network membership from all three
- Degree earned: Master in European and International Business Management
- Language: English, French and Spanish (all three languages required)
- Duration: 12 months, full-time
- Programme start: September
- Tuition: €15,350 plus €300 for optional intensive language lessons
- Four-year bachelor’s degree (or three-year bachelor’s degree with professional experience)
- Proficiency in English and either French or Spanish; lower-intermediate level (or higher) in the third language
Study management techniques, international cultures & languages
You’ll be studying with top faculty members through French at Audencia, Spanish at Deusto and English at Bradford during this trilingual one-year programme, giving you the knowledge and adaptability you’ll need throughout your career.
Depending on your level of French and English, you will start your EIBM programme at Audencia or Deusto.
Reach your goals – and the world
Audencia generates international leadership talent, and our international connections extend beyond the campus to our corporate partners. Enjoy all of the advantages of Audencia in addition to the resources and recognition of two leading universities in the United Kingdom and Spain during your study abroad.
Bradford University School of Management is one of Europe’s oldest and largest business schools, combining rapid growth with continual review and enhancement of its teaching and research programmes. It is also amongst the 1% of business schools worldwide to hold triple accreditation (AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA) – as is Audencia. Bradford provides housing for approximately €100/week in Wardley House, or you may choose alternative housing options.
Deusto Business School – University of Deusto, accredited by ANECA and ranked No. 8 in the Best Master & MBA category (Eduniversal ranking), is a pioneer in management training. Deusto is known for its international environment, with up to 70% of its graduate students coming from outside of Spain, and has an alumni network of over 16,000.
Career & Alumni
As a student in the EIBM programme, you will have access to three career service departments, tripling your job prospects worldwide. Audencia will help connect you with our corporate partners – as will Deusto Business School and Bradford University School of Management.
Note: Statistics are based on the number of replies to the question. They relate to all classes to date unless otherwise stipulated.
Audencia’s Career Services team – with international corporate backgrounds – will help you throughout the entire career development process. You will have access to:
- Individual career coaching and advising
- 15,000+ employment opportunities posted each year on our dedicated intranet
- Employment fairs with 120+ companies
- CV workshops
- Interview preparation and mock interviews
- Panel discussions with professionals and alumni
- Assessment centre preparation
- Personal development programme on topics including leadership skills, communication skills, ethics, intercultural management and networking
- Auditing sector fair
- Information resources and online tools
- Access to 100+ career events on various topics
Audencia also has a business incubator available to programme graduates interested in pursuing entrepreneurial goals.
EIBM graduates have found work at companies in Europe and across the globe:
BNP Paribas (Troyes), Ernst & Young (Paris), Esso S.A.F. (Rueil-Malmaison), KPMG Audit (Tassin la Demi-Lune), Renault (Boulogne-Billancourt), Shiseido Europe (Boulogne-Billancourt)
AXA (Madrid), Banco Santander de Negocios (Vitoria), McKinsey & Company (Madrid), SAP España y Portugal (Madrid), Schneider Electric España S.A. (Valencia), Grupo Inditex (La Coruña)
- United Kingdom
American Express (Brighton), BP Oil UK (London), Energis (London), GKN Driveline (Birmingham), HarperCollins Publishers (London), Thomas Cook Group (London)
- Other Countries
A.T. Kearney (Norway), Islamic Development Bank (Saudi Arabia), Campbell Sales Company (United States), Deloitte (Argentina), DHL (Netherlands), Dubai World Trade Centre (UAE)
What do graduates do?
- Sales 22%
- Consulting & Auditing 22%
- Marketing & Communications 18%
- Management 12%
- Purchasing & Logistics 7%
- Entrepreneurship 6%
- HR 3%
- Finance 3%
- Other 7%
Admissions & Finance
Join us in Nantes to internationalise your future career! Here is a breakdown of everything you’ll need to make it smoothly through the application process.
Admissions are open until the programme is full, however we strongly recommend applying by the early-application deadline of 31 January.
Master in European and International Business Management (EIBM)
- Four-year bachelor’s degree (in any field), or three-year bachelor’s degree (in any field) with professional experience
Note: You can apply during the last year of your bachelor’s studies.
- Proficiency in English* and either French or Spanish
- Lower-intermediate level (or higher) in the third language
Note: Applicants with a lower-intermediate level of either Spanish or French are strongly encouraged to take the optional language intensive offered one month before the official start of the programme.*IELTS, TOEFL, Pearson or Cambridge accepted.
You may begin your online application at any time; you can save it and make changes before submitting. Admissions are open until the programme is full; however, we strongly recommend applying by the early application deadline of 31 January.
Note: You can apply during the last year of your bachelor’s studies.
Other costs linked to school fees
Application fee: €100.
Compulsory registration with the student social security system (students under 28 years of age): As an example, the total for 2016/2017 was €215. The fee must be paid at the latest on the first day of the first school year, and for subsequent years before 30 September.
Costs such as visa fees, transportation, accommodation and meals are to be paid directly by the student.
There is a range of scholarships you may be eligible for. Please contact us with questions.
About the School
Founded in 1900, Audencia Business School is one of the best management schools in Europe. The EQUIS, AACSB and AMBA international accreditations added to the positive evaluation by AERES (the French ... Read More