The Catholic University San Antonio (UCAM) has a large team of researchers that are specialized in European constitution & legislation and come from various responsibility backgrounds. It is their knowledge and expertise that converge in this Master's Degree, providing students with an interdisciplinary program, which allows them to gain a broad and comprehensive understanding of the European Union. Our academic staff is also composed of a large number of civil servants and consultancy experts involved in the daily practice of the European Union.
The Master's in European Union Studies and Human Rights represents an innovation in the educational field. Its support of a face-to-face formation, the active involvement of students of various nationalities, combined visits to European institutions and the mixed approach of the provided training makes UCAM’s Master's in EU Studies and Human Rights a rigorous, innovative and top quality program. Moreover, the postgraduate degree also includes a work placement in a real company or institution of at least 250 hours in duration.
Fully developed in English, this master’s degree offers candidates a highly recommended training at European administrative level. The program is aimed at graduates of Business Administration who seek to ensure their share of the common market. Graduates of Tourism, Political Science, Law, Social and Communication Sciences complete its target audience. Furthermore, future Ph.D. candidates and lawyers working on European legislation are welcome to enroll.
Aims and Career Opportunities
General Aims of the Program:
- To offer a post-graduate multidisciplinary training about the European Union, its evolution, and its importance.
- To form 25 specialists in EU constitution, legislation, and human rights every year by means of a stringent theoretical-practical approach.
- To further attract top-level professors and experts to UCAM.
- To promote research and top quality teaching on the European Union in order to shape a reference research center with a highly international scope.
- To internationalize student training by increasing their mobility through visits to European institutions in Brussels.
- EU Institutions and European Bodies
- International Organizations
- Foreign Trade Offices
- International Media
- Specialized Law Firms
- Public Administration
- Research Centers Dedicated to European Affairs
- International Relations Offices
- Non-Governmental Organizations
Target Group / Key Facts
Fully developed in English, this master’s degree offers candidates a highly recommended training in European constitution and legislation. Graduates in Tourism, Political Science, Business Administration and Law, as well as Social and Communication Sciences, from the degree’s target audience. Furthermore, lawyers working on European legislation are welcome to join this program.
It has also a great interest for graduates in Business Administration who seek to ensure their share of the common market. The students profile is completed by graduates in Tourism, Political Sciences, Business Administration, Law, Social Sciences and Communication Sciences. Lawyers working on European legislation are specific target groups of the Master as well.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 17, 2018