The programme focuses on European culture in the broad sense, including politics, history, geography, law and stresses Europe in the wider world.
September – June, 2 years
Structure of the programme:
- first semester (Home university – Olomouc)
- second semester (Host university – Europe)
- third semester (Home/Host/Third country university/Internship)
- fourth semester (Home/Host university)
MA (Double degree with partner universities)
Georg-August University, Göttingen (DE), Deusto University, Bilbao (E), University of Strasbourg (F), Udine University (IT), University of Groningen (NL), Jagiellonian University, Kraków (PL), Uppsala University (S), University of Pune (India), Osaka University (Japan), UNAM, Mexico City (Mexico), IUPUI Indianapolis (USA).
- December 1st for both Erasmus Mundus grant applicants + self-financing applicants (Erasmus Mundus grant applicants have to hold a BA (or MA) degree at the time they apply, self-financing students don’t).
- 2 more deadlines for self-financing applicants: March 1st and June 1st.
- a first higher education degree (Bachelor’s degree) in a discipline of relevance to the fields of European culture and history etc.
- languages skills: English is a precondition (see our website), other European languages are taken into consideration in the selection process
- study mobility periods abroad and practical experience in European and/or international organisations and institutions is valued
- completed application form
- for further formal requirements see http://euroculture.upol.cz/how-to- apply/requirements/
TOEFL Paper-based: 580 or TOEFL IBT Internet-based: 92 or TOEFL Computer-Based: 237; IELTS: minimum overall score 6.5, with no part score (listening, reading, writing, speaking) under 5.5
lectures, seminars, internships.
Program taught in: