The programme"Environmental and Land Engineering" educates future engineers and develops their interdisciplinary professional competences in the following areas:
- the methods for assessment and protection of the aquatic environment, remediation of soil and protection of the atmosphere;
- the use of a variety of engineering tools for data analysis, process and system modeling, and geographic information systems;
- design and operation of building installations and water supply and sewage networks;
- technology and construction of devices for water and wastewater treatment;
- waste management and energy recovery from waste and renewable energy systems;
- designing, construction and operation of heating, cooling, air conditioning and ventilation installations and devices;
- assessment of geotechnical conditions and phenomena occurring between the building and the ground.
The best students, after fulfilling certain conditions, have the opportunity to complete the second and third semesters of studies at the Faculty of Engineering and Architecture at the Università degli Studi di Cagliari (Sardinia, Italy) and obtain two diplomas of graduation: from Cracow University of Technology (Master of Environmental Engineering) and from Università degli Studi di Cagliari (Master in Environmental and Land Engineering).
annca / Pixabay
About the School
The Cracow University of Technology offers many variants of study. Current educational offer of CUT covers 25 graduate studies of I and II degree among 7 faculties. At 4 faculties studies are availabl ... Read More