- Immense yourself in the environment of business innovation – GBSB Global embraces innovation at each level of the learning process.
- GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Strong emphasis on balancing theoretical teaching with experiential learning (learning from small-business owners, visiting business incubators, field trips).
- Earn Dual Degree Master Program (university-specific) Diploma with University of Vic - Central University of Catalonia (UVic-UCC)
The Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid provides students with the mindset and skills to generate new business ideas and turn them into actions, be it in new startups or in existing companies. Future entrepreneurs learn how to use their creativity to create value and to fulfill a need in the market.
The Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid teaches students how to start their own businesses, develop new products or manage innovative projects for existing firms, and generate new ideas that make the world a better place. With courses focused on providing business knowledge for different regions of the world – like Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America – students will develop the skills and knowledge required to succeed in international markets.
Throughout the Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid program students will learn step-by-step how to design a business plan, incorporate innovation and sustainable practices, and to pitch these ideas in the real world. Students will emerge from the program with extensive knowledge in entrepreneurial management, ready to succeed in markets across the globe. As a result of participation in the Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid, students will learn to appreciate the complexity and the challenges associated with the highly rewarding entrepreneurial activities in all kinds of companies and institutions and even beyond: entrepreneurship as lifestyle.
The Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid puts strong emphasis on balancing theoretical teaching with experiential learning (e.g. learning from small-business owners, visiting business incubators, field trips) to guide students through the process of starting their own business. Under the guidance of professors who are entrepreneurs themselves and expert practitioners, students will learn how to identify, create and exploit entrepreneurial opportunities.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings & Afternoons
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Learn from Real Entrepreneurs & Business Owners.
- Incubator & Company Visits.
- Students from More than 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Startup & Venture Capital Events.
- Get Started by Preparing a Practical Business Plan.
- Launch Your Company or Join an Innovative Startup.
- Leadership, Managing Teams, Negotiations and Communications
- Law & Finance
- Market Research
- Creativity and Psychology
- Marketing Management
- Going to Market: Managing the Channel and Sales Force
- Global Project Management
- Brand Strategy in the XXI Century
- Entrepreneurship in the Digital Environment
- Educate and develop leaders and managers with specialist skills needed to lead new ventures, high growth, and rapid change.
- Enable participants to initiate and provide structure for an entrepreneurial activity, start a company or manage a new activity within an existing structure.
- Teach to apply new ideas, methods, and ways of thinking about business and projects.
- Nurture skills in innovation and creativity and the ability to develop the products and services customers need and demand in the market.
- Develop advanced leadership skills and ability to empower, inspire and manage innovation, entrepreneurship and creative problem-solving.
- Enhance managerial competencies through activities that provide training in teamwork, leadership, communications & negotiations.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Prepare to enter one of many business sectors all over the world with remarkable benefits. With the Master in Entrepreneurship in Madrid, you will open many doors to find your dream career and work in the country of your choice.
SMALL BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Entrepreneurs in small businesses are interested in bringing a concept or service to the marketplace through their own means of financial and business development. These businesses trespass a variety of industries like tech, law, home care, child care, fashion, consultancy and more. Small business entrepreneurs are passionate individuals who want consumers to benefit from an original idea.
SCALABLE STARTUP ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Scalable entrepreneurs realize the ingenuity of their idea and thus recruit venture capitalists to invest in their startup in order to achieve rapid success and growth. Scalable entrepreneurs must have ambition and a global vision to keep up with the transformation of their ideas into a thriving and often international business expansion.
LARGE COMPANY ENTREPRENEURSHIP
These entrepreneurs work must reignite a company’s profitability with drastic innovation either by introducing new product lines or access to new markets. They are hired based on their expertise in utilizing disruptive innovation to propel their firm forward in a highly competitive marketplace.
Social entrepreneurs work to find innovative solutions to existing problems in the community. The goal of these professionals is to educate the community about a social need and to work towards solving this issue for the better of people and the planet.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 9, 2018