- Study entrepreneurship in Barcelona ranked within ten best cities in Europe for attractiveness and ease of doing business.
- Immerse yourself in the environment of business innovation – GBSB Global embraces innovation at each level of the learning process.
- GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education.
- Strong emphasis on balancing theoretical teaching with experiential learning (learning from small-business owners, visiting business incubators, field trips).
Future entrepreneurs learn how to use their creativity to create value and to fulfill a need in the market. The Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona offers students the skills training to foster the entrepreneurial mindsight. The Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona teaches students how to start their own businesses, develop new products or manage innovative projects for existing firms. This master in entrepreneurship in Spain focuses on generating new ideas and seeing them to fruition, creating economic and social value. The Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona teaches students how to adapt to new ideas to make a positive impact on the world today. Students can learn about doing business in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Latin America, which helps develop the skills and knowledge to be competitive in the global market. While studying for the Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona, students learn how to design successful business plans, integrate innovation and sustainable practices in business, and how to pitch ideas to prospective investors. Students will graduate from the Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona ready to succeed in markets across the globe. The Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona puts a strong emphasis on balancing theoretical teaching with experiential learning (e.g. learning from small-business owners, visiting business incubators, field trips) to guide students through the process of starting their own business.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Mornings
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Learn from Real Entrepreneurs & Business Owners.
- Incubator & Company Visits.
- Students from More than 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive Access to Startup & Venture Capital Events.
- Get Started by Preparing a Practical Business Plan.
- Launch Your Company or Join an Innovative Startup.
- Educate leaders with skills required to manage new ventures, high growth, and rapid change.
- Nurture skills in innovation, creativity and product development.
- Teach participants to initiate and provide structure for an entrepreneurial activity, start a company or manage a new activity within an existing structure.
- Enhance managerial competencies through activities that provide training in teamwork, leadership, communications & negotiations.
- Teach to apply new ideas, methods, and ways of thinking about business and projects.
- Develop advanced leadership skills and ability to empower, inspire and manage innovation, entrepreneurship and creative problem-solving.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Take advantage of GBSB Global’s career resources to set out the framework for your future professional career as a leading-edge entrepreneur. GBSB Global supports its Master in Entrepreneurship in Barcelona students ready to take the next step after graduation and start up their own business.
SMALL BUSINESS ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Small business entrepreneurs are passionate individuals who want consumers to benefit from an original idea. These entrepreneurs are interested in bringing a concept or service to the marketplace through their own means of financial and business development.
SCALABLE STARTUP ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Scalable entrepreneurs must have ambition and a global vision to keep up with the transformation of their ideas into a thriving and often international business expansion. Scalable entrepreneurs realize the ingenuity of their idea and thus recruit venture capitalists to invest in their startup in order to achieve rapid success and growth.
LARGE COMPANY ENTREPRENEURSHIP
Large company entrepreneurs are hired based on their expertise in utilizing disruptive innovation to propel their firm forward in a highly competitive marketplace. Their work must reignite a company’s profitability with drastic innovation either by introducing new product lines or access to new markets.
The goal of social entrepreneurs is to educate the community about a social need and to work towards solving this issue for the better of people and the planet. They work to find innovative solutions to existing problems in the community.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 14, 2017