The two-year study programme includes the study of literature (e.g. Contemporary American Literature, Old and Middle English Literature) and linguistics (e.g. Syntax, Text Analysis and Pragmatics, Stylistics, Historical Grammar, English Dialects). Optional courses, in which students can further specialise, are an integral part of the study.
September – June, 2 years
- application form
- original or verified copy of the applicant’s BA
- diploma supplement (a BA degree in English required)
- non-refundable processing fee of EUR 25 (free of any bank charges)
- an abstract (1 to 3 pages) of the applicant’s BA thesis in English or any other academic work in English relevant to the field of study to be presented by the applicant directly at the exam
- written project (1 to 3 pages) to be presented by the applicant directly at the exam
An oral exam, during which the applicant’s knowledge of the English language (English Philology at the bachelor level) is tested, and his/her past achievements and future academic plans are discussed (based on a three-page master’s thesis proposal submitted by the applicant at the exam).
English language CEFR level C1
seminars, workshops, projects, presentations, essays
This school offers programs in:
Last updated April 18, 2017