STUDY ENGINEERING IN THE UK
Across The Pond partners with some of the top UK universities for engineering, across a variety of disciplines. The UK has long been a major contributor to the innovation of engineering, and students who study in the UK benefit from intensive learning, opportunities to find placements at major engineering companies, and a concentration on both academic skill and employability.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING ENGINEERING IN THE UK
- Shorter courses: Most Master’s programs are only one year long. Students can obtain a degree in a shorter amount of time compared to studying in Latin America. Funding from Latin American countries for these subjects is also available.
- Focus: UK universities do not require general education courses; students will be focusing on engineering from Day 1!
- Employment opportunities: Many universities in the UK focus on having staff that are active in their fields, helping to provide an employability perspective and to generate learning opportunities outside of the classroom. Furthermore, many engineering courses offer the opportunity to take on a placement, whether as an additional year on their degree or as a short-term opportunity during their degree. Either way, UK engineering students graduate with readiness to work.
HOW CAN ACROSS THE POND HELP?
We provide free advice & guidance to students wanting to pursue engineering in the UK.
With our help you can:
- Find a leading programme that meets both your academic needs and career goals.
- Make the application process simple: your personal advisor will deal with the paperwork so you don’t have to.
- Improve your chances of acceptance by applying to the right universities.
Register with Across The Pond today to get assistance from an Across The Pond advisor. We look forward to hearing from you!
About the School
Since 2004, Across The Pond has been providing student advice and guidance to US students looking to study at some of the top UK universities. Our focus on individual attention and our unique approach ... Read More