- MEEBA: Official European Master – 600 hours (Fifth Edition)
- Runtime: 40 weeks (2014 September 26 – 2015 July 24)
- An Global Academic Program: this programs had been designed specifically as an official qualification that deals with the new global demands on architecture.
- International Teachers: The Academic Staff is made up of renowned international teachers, as Anupama Kundoo among others.
- Students may have professional internships and doctoral studies leading Ph. D.
- Director: Miguel Ángel Díaz Camacho, Architect, Ph. D.
- Faculty Staff: Anupama Kundoo, José Miguel de prada Poole, Anne Vogt, Farid Moktar...
- Architects and engineers that are concerned with sustainability and the challenges of energy use.
- Architects and engineers that thinks on a possibility of a hand made architecture or seek for a new way of conceiving building activities.
- Architects and engineers that want to develop his area of investigation within bioclimatic problems referred to architecture and building activities.