Training profile: “Design and technology of electronics and nanoelectronics”.
The field of professional activity of graduates who have mastered the master's program with a profile in “Design and technology of electronics and nanoelectronics”
includes a set of means, methods and methods of human activity aimed at theoretical and experimental research, mathematical and computer modeling, design, construction, production technology, materials, components, electronic devices, solid-state, microwave microwave, optical, micro- and nanoelectronics for various functional purposes .
The objects of professional activity of graduates who have mastered the training program in the profile of "Design and Technology of Electronics and Nanoelectronics" are
materials, components, electronic devices, devices, methods for their research, design and construction, manufacturing processes, diagnostic and technological equipment, mathematical models, algorithms for solving typical problems, modern software and information support for the processes of modeling and designing of electronics and nanoelectronics products. skeeze / pixabay
The master's degree in training is preparing for the following types of professional activity:
- design and technological
- organizational and management
- scientific and pedagogical.
The training system for profiles: “Design and technology of information radio electronic systems and complexes” and “Engineering nanotechnology in instrumentation” is based on two interconnected subsystems: educational and research.
The educational subsystem is based on a complex of educational and methodological and educational support, including training programs, curricula of disciplines, programs of educational research, internships and practices, computer simulators, electronic textbooks, software and algorithmic support for the educational process and research activity in remote mode access.
The research subsystem is designed to build competencies (to know, be able to, own) through the direct participation of students and graduate students in the implementation of research and development work. To ensure the scientific research component of the system of training specialists, the department operates laboratories equipped with the most modern equipment.
List of documents for participation in the competition for magistracy
The list of documents submitted is determined by the Admission Rules and includes without fail:
- consent to the processing of personal data;
- personal application for admission of documents for participation in the competition for admission to the magistracy, indicating the name of the majoring department and the direction of preparation of masters (to be completed at the University);
- present a passport , and also provide a copy of it (pages 2 and 3 with personal data);
- the original document of a standard form about higher education and (or) a copy of it ;
- for applicants for targeted education - an agreement on targeted education between the applicant and the state authority of the Russian Federation, local government, institution, enterprise, etc .;
- 6 photos 3x4;
- registration certificate / military ID (for young people);
- SNILS - Insurance number of an individual personal account.
In addition to those indicated, applicants have the right to provide documents confirming their individual achievements, giving the right to accrue additional competitive points, or to grant a special right - enrollment without entrance examinations.
About the School
Today BMSTU, a National Research University of Engineering and Technology, is one of the three leading universities in Russia and is ranked number one among Russian technical universities. According t ... Read More