The 2nd Cycle Degree Course (Master Degree) in Electronic Engineering is open to students already holding a 1st Cycle Degree (Bachelor Degree) in scientific and engineering disciplines with a focus on electrical/electronic subjects. This Course has been active for some 20 yrs and still offers a clearly recognised specialisation in the area of engineering, a true passe-partout for the widest professional and scientific contexts.
The Course is designed with the aim of shaping young engineers with an in-depth knowledge of the scientific and technological aspects of electronics and electromagnetism, with a particular attention toward the application of these technologies. The study and application of mathematics, solid-state physics and chemistry are also among the main targets of the Course.
The Course is organised in 12 subjects, among which 2 are chosen by the students according to their personal interests, with classroom lectures and extensive laboratory activities.
The professional competencies that the student will gain concern the ability to design and using complex electronic systems in environments like telecommunications, photonics, smart power electronics, robotics and health care.
- Electromagnetic Fields II
- Microwave Engineering
- Chemistry and Processes for Microelectronics
- Environmental Data and Signals Processing
- Semiconductor Devices
- Solid State Physics
- Mathematical Methods for Engineering and Queue Theory
- System theory and optimal control
- Electronic Systems for Energy
- Sensors & Transducers and Automatic Measurement
- Additional Educational Activities
- 12 ETCS was chosen by the student
- Numerical Calculus and Programming
- Measures for Automation and Industrial Production
- Measurements of the Quality & Electrical Security
- VLSI Design
- Antennas and radio propagation in complex environments
- Operations Research
- Advanced topics in electromagnetics
- Graph Theory6
- Theory of cryptography
- Final dissertation
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 23, 2018