Master's Program (With Thesis)
Master's programs with thesis should be completed within a maximum of 4 semesters. Students who have successfully completed the course load, the seminar, and the publication ethics courses, but fail to take the thesis defense due to the failure to complete the work on the dissertation within 4 semesters can be granted an extension of 2 semesters.
Before taking the ELE 599 Thesis course, the students should complete their course load obligations in the preceding semesters.
The master's program with thesis is structured as follows:
- 7 courses (for a minimum overall credit count of 21)
- ELE 597 Seminar (no credit)
- FBE 600 Scientific Research Techniques and Publication Ethics (no credit-must)
Master's Program (Without Thesis)
Master's programs without thesis should be completed within a maximum of 4 semesters. Students who fail to complete the program within the said time frame can be granted a maximum extension of 2 semesters. Time spent on the scientific preparation program will not be included in the time frame stipulated for the master's program. The master's program without thesis is structured as follows:
- 10 courses (for a minimum overall credit count of 30)
- FBE 600 Scientific Research Techniques and Publication Ethics (no credit - must)
- ELE 598 Graduation Project (no credit)
- In master's programs with or without dissertation, the students can take a maximum of three courses with 4xx codes, as part of the course load.
- In master's programs with or without dissertation, the students should take at least half of the required course load from among the courses offered in their own department, or other courses approved by the department.
About the School
Turkey Union of Chambers and Commodity Exchanges of Economics and Technology University (TOBB ETU) was established by TOBB qualified to educate entrepreneurs and community leaders. Our university, whi ... Read More