Our Masters in Electrical and Electronic Engineering is an advanced course designed for engineering graduates to enhance their skills in this area of high technology. The ever-increasing pace of developments in all areas of electrical and electronic engineering, (and in particular in the systems that are related to energy and the environment), requires engineers with a thorough understanding of operation principles and design methods for various modern electrical and electronic systems. As a graduate, you'll be able to not only respond to the latest changes but also to look ahead and help in shaping future developments.
There is an increasing demand for skilled engineers who are able to design and maintain electrical and electronic systems that are at the forefront of current technologies. These positions cover many industries. Hence graduates from this course can expect significantly enhanced job prospects in electrical, electronic as well as systems engineering.
Step 1: Application Procedure
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal.
- Application Form
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- University Bachelor Degree Certificate
- University equivalency certificate
Step 2: The Application Process
- Prepayment for getting acceptance letter
- ( Visa required countries have to pay a total cost of administration )
- ( Visa not required countries have to pay 200 $ )
- Preparation of acceptance letter
Step 3: Registration Process
- 6 photograph
- Registration and Orientation
- Residency and Turkish ID Card Registration
English language requirements
If you're not taking one of these language qualifications but are regularly being taught in the English Language Program.
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): 55
- TOEFL IBT: 72
- TOEFL CBT: 200
- FCE: B
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English: C
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: C1
Fees and funding
You can pay your tuition fees by Direct Debit, debit card, credit card, cheque, bank transfer. You may also be eligible for a student loan to help you pay your fees.
Master Program ( Full Fee Paying 2 Years): 6.000 $
You will need to budget at least $300/mount for living cost.
About the School
Hasan Kalyoncu University of different religions, languages, races, cultures, and civilizations are blended in Gaziantep, a major crossroads of the historic Silk Road, started a new life as a college- ... Read More