The aim of graduate study in Electrical and Computer Engineering at Antalya Bilim University (ABU) is to prepare students for a range of career opportunities in electrical and computer engineering disciplines. The following rules and regulations are set forth to clarify the institution's expectations of its individual members and to enhance research and teaching efficiency.
The medium of Instruction
The medium of instruction at ABU is English. Hence, all lectures, office hours, lab sessions and problem-solving sessions must be held in English. All graduate teaching assistants must adhere to this policy.
Markus Spiske temporausch.com / Pexels
- ECE 501 Introduction to MEMS Design
- ECE 502 Micro/Nano Fabrication Technologies
- ECE 508 Thin Film Growth Techniques and Device Applications
- ECE 511 Lasers and Photonics
- ECE 512 Photonic Materials and Devices
- ECE 513 RF Design, Microwave Engineering, and Metamaterials
- ECE 522 Microprocessors
- ECE 541 Artificial Intelligence
- ECE 544 Data Mining
- ECE 547 Advanced Machine Learning
- ECE 561 Advanced Computer Networks
- ECE 564 Cloud Computing
- ECE 572 Cryptography
- ECE 573 Wireless Communications
- ECE 575 Advanced Algorithms
- ECE 578 Statistical Signal Processing
- ECE 581 Introduction to Computational Biology
- ECE 590 Master's Thesis
- ECE 591 Graduate Seminar
- ECE 593 Adaptive Optimization
- ECE 595 Advısorshıp
- ECE 597 Special Topıcs
- 1. Pre Application Form or CV
- 2. Bachelor’s Diploma: a) If the student has been graduated from a university from Turkey, the copy has to be approved by the Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering. b) If the student is graduated from a university from abroad, the Turkish translation of the document should be approved by Notary.
- 3. Transcript (Academic Record) a) If the student has been graduated from a university from Turkey, the copy has to be approved by the Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering. b )If the student is graduated from a university from abroad, the Turkish translation of the document should be approved by Notary.
- 4. Equivalency from the Higher Education Council (YÖK) in Turkey
- 5. 4 Photographs
- 6. Passport or ID a) ID for Turkish Candidates b) Passport for Foreign Candidates
- 7. Military Service Certificate for Turkish Candidates
- 8. ALES Exam Score (Quantitative, min 55) for Turkish Candidates
- 9. GRE (Graduate Record Examination) Exam Score (Quantitative, min 270) for foreign Candidates. If a candidate has CGPA more than 2.30, GRE is not compulsory)
10. English Proficiency Exam
- YDS Exam Score (min. 60) or
- Test Of English As a Foreign Language (TOEFL p:550, c:220, i:80) or
- YÖKDİL Exam Score (min.70) or
- Antalya Bilim University English Proficiency Exam
- The total fee of the program is 15.000 TL (VAT inclusive)
- The total fee of the program is 4000 USD for international students.
- There will be a 6% discount for advance payments.
- There will be special discounts for partner institutions.