Educational Technology is an online 1-year programme designed to provide an opportunity for professional development to people who are working in positions that involve teaching and wish to use educational technology more effectively in their work.
The flexibility of the programme and major focus on e-learning make it especially well-suited to those of you who go to work – whether it be outside of Tartu or in another country.
Why Educational Technology?
- The University of Tartu belongs to the TOP 1.2% of the world's best universities (QS and THE rankings).
- The flexible 1-year programme is mostly online-based - you do not have to move to study.
- Major emphasis is put on teamwork to foster students’ skills of collaboration and help them develop a network of colleagues to rely on in their professional life.
- As a major innovation, the MA thesis is done as teamwork in small groups.
- The programme is characterised by a problem-based approach and a large amount of practical training.
- There are no similar programmes in the region.
Two classroom teaching sessions are planned – one week in the beginning of the programme and one at the end. For the rest of the year, studies are online-based – independent teamwork is supported by the Moodle environment, cloud-based solutions and webinars.
See 23 more programs offered by University of Tartu »
Last updated August 30, 2019
This course is
Online & Campus Combined
Tuition-waiver scholarships available