About the study program
Advanced professional studies promote students competencies in education science and counseling.
Graduates are able to work in public institutions as career counselors or human resource specialists, in all levels of educational institutions, employment agencies, social welfare institutions, as well as to carry out independent scientific research in the field of career counseling and continues education in doctoral studies.
Visiting professors from partner universities will be involved as teachers and advisors in the program. Students have an opportunity to participate in Erasmus mobility for studies and traineeship.
The study program consists of 5 parts:
- Study courses that ensure the acquisition of the latest achievements in the theory and practice of the branch.
- Research and management.
- Education and psychology.
- Practical training.
- State examination.
Qualification awarded: Professional Master’s degree in Education MA(Ed) and career counselor’s professional qualification
- 2nd level professional higher education, teacher’s qualification.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education.
- Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences in Psychology or psychologist’s qualification.
- Other academic or 2nd level professional higher education and 2 years of work experience in counseling.
Duration of studies:
2 years of full-time studies – 4 semesters – 120 ECTS.
Access to further studies: Doctor Studies
Language of studies: English
Final test: Master thesis
Study fee: 3200 EUR per year.
Link to website: http://www.rta.lv/study_programmes?sp_id=83
About the School
Rezekne University of Applied Sciences (R?zeknes Tehnolo?iju Akad?mija) is a one of most fast growing universities in Latvia. Higher education in Rezekne, one of regional cities in Latvia, rooted sinc ... Read More