MA Education: Leadership and Management
The programme refers to those who are already working in the field of Education or are graduates of Social Sciences and acquire knowledge in pedagogics and in particular the subjects of Leadership and Management in Education.
The programme content is practical and versatile, as it seeks to further enhance the professional expertise of the participants and incorporate existing experiences and interests of the workplace. These elements, combined with the “block delivery” pattern make the MA in Education an ideal choice.
Through the courses the learners will be equipped with interesting ideas and food for thought about their pedagogical approaches and practices and discover opportunities to improve the way they teach their students. The fact that the programme has been approved by the Teacher Development Agency (TDA 2008-11) and has been rated very positively by Ofsted (Office for Standards in Education) in the UK, guarantees the high quality of the offered education.
Language of Instruction: English
Who can apply
- College and University graduates with a Bachelors Degree in Teaching /Education
- College and University graduates with a major or minor in any discipline who want to pursue careers in education
- Professionals with working experience in Teaching, Educational Management (Head Teachers or similar positions)
- Non-graduates, holders of certificates of professional qualifications (HND or equivalent) and substantial work experience in Education
- Copy of latest degree/qualifications (translated into English)
- Evidence of some professional experience
- Two (2) reference letters
- Good knowledge of English (IELTS 6.5 or CΑE or TOEFL 250 or equivalent)
- Copy of your identity card or passport
- Four (4) passport size photographs (or one (1) digital version)
- CV/ Resume
- Academic interview (optional)
This school offers programs in: