The world we live in is evolving quickly and in a context of increasing uncertainty. One bad economic decision can have dreadful consequences for the welfare of a country, lead to the expulsion of a company from a market or condemn a family to an unpayable debt. Understanding the complexity of the economic situation is essential for improving our understanding of the world that surrounds us. The Master’s Degree in Economics from the Universitat Jaume I provides clue aspects which various studies that analyse trends in the employment market highlight as decisive when it comes to finding a quality job: solid training in data analysis and interpretation techniques, and competence in English.
- Coordinators: Simone Alfarano and Javier Ordóñez. Department of Economics. UJI.
- Number of credits: 60 ECTS credits
- Duration: one academic year (October 2017 / September 2018)
- Mode of study: face-to-face learning (October 2017 / June 2018)
- Language of instruction: English
- Price: in accordance with official fees to be announced (2016: 46,20 €/credit)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 23, 2018