The program is preparing economists-researchers, who get deep knowledge in modern economic theory with professional ownership of socio-economic methods, methods of economic and mathematical modeling and analysis. The courses offered within the program open wide opportunities for both academic career and employment in the field of research, in state and municipal administration, in companies with financial, economic or analytical divisions, banks, that require professional knowledge in the field of economics.
- banking management
- accounting, internal control, and taxation
- commerce on the foreign market of goods and services
- international economics and trade policy
- sustainable development of economic and social systems
- customs regulations and international economic activities of the company
- pricing and budgeting
- economics and management in investment construction complexes
- business and market economics
- economics analysis and controlling of the enterprise
- economics support of project management for enterprise development
The duration of the program is 2 years.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 5, 2018