- Specialty code: 38.04.01
- Profile: International Business – Business in the Baltic Region
- Exams: Microeconomics, Macroeconomics (written exam)
- This Master's course is available in English only.
In case you plan to study in English but still want to learn Russian for daily usage or other purposes, consider applying to our Preparatory Course that will give you the key skills in Russian. You can find more information about it here https://www.academiccourses.com/Preparatory-Courses-for-Foreign-Citizens/Russia/PskovSU/
This Master’s program in International Business will grant you the knowledge and skills in business processes and international affairs especially in the Baltic Region. The acquired competences will be applicable in Russian and foreign enterprises.
The programs’ graduates are able to effectively carry out analysis and research, enhance their leadership qualities, and apply innovative methods in business management strategies in the context of high competition and rapidly changing environment.
Advantages of the Master’s course:
- You will be given the insight into the accounting, analytical and control spheres of business;
- You will be able to identify the main trends in the economic development, predict and analyze the consequences of business decisions;
- You will master the technology of making sound decisions in managerial, financial and investment spheres that are in accordance with the modern regulatory framework of the Russian Federation;
- After the course you will be prepared for a career path in business whether in Russia orabroad or teach in the universities or other institusions of higher education.
About the School
Pskov State University (PskovSU) is one of the 33 key regional universities in Russia located in just an hour ride from the Russian border with Latvia and Estonia (European Union). The university is ... Read More