The 2nd cycle degree programme in Economics includes core course units in economics, mathematics, statistics, legal and business and econometrics. Developing on these fundamental areas, students then have the possibility to further study specific issues linked to labour economics, industrial economics, international economics, public economics, development economics and economic policy.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- You’ll acquire knowledge and skills required to carry out a successful career as an economist, in the labor market or academia
- You’ll meet a qualified faculty with expertise in economics and quantitative methods
- You will be part of a class whose size is small enough to allow personal and fruitful interactions with teachers
- You’ll enter a challenging and intensive programme where you will engage in cooperative and stimulating relationships with peers
- You’ll study in an international environment, enjoying the quality of life of one of the most beautiful and ancient Italian cities
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/lmec/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018