The Master's degree in Economics (LMEC) provides rigorous training in economics and econometrics, combining research methods with practical research experience. Students will learn to analyze and solve complex problems for governments, research centers, international agencies, central banks, financial institutions and all private and public firms whose activity requires experienced quantitative profiles. tarting from 2019/2020 the quantitative skills of students are enhanced by a new track in Econometrics. LMEC graduates will be prepared for a successful career as economists or econometricians in private and public organizations, and for admission to the best PhD programs worldwide. Scholarships are available for international students.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
1. To acquire the skills to carry out a successful career as an economist/econometrician, in the labor market or academia.
2. To meet academics of international reputation with expertise in economics and econometrics.
3. You will be part of a class small enough to allow personal and fruitful interactions with instructors.
4. LMEC is a challenging and intensive programme, where you will be able to engage in cooperative and stimulating working relationships with peers.
5. You will study in an international environment and have the chance to take part in dedicated mobility and exchange programmes.
Candidates are assessed on the basis of their academic merit, statement of purpose, reference letter(s), and consistency between their previous studies and the learning objectives and outcomes of the Master's Degree in Economics. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/lmec/application
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More