Master in Economics
One of the most renowned schools of Brawijaya University is the Faculty of Economics and Business. Initially, the Faculty started with two courses: Public Economics and Business Economics. Now we also have the General Economics Studies program, today the forerunner of the Department of Economics. The Department of Economics and Development Studies (IESP) established the post-graduate programs on the 4th of July of 2001, and the Master Program in Economics was inaugurated as one of the courses in the Graduate School of Economics of University of Brawijaya.
Vision and mission
Vision: Become a master of superior educational institutions in a global level in the development of applied ethics-based Economy.
- Delivering education that is able to follow the development of applied economics.
- Conducting comprehensive researches and development of applied economics.
- Inspire, enlighten, and empower the community based on the results of the education and research in applied economics.
- Educate graduates with the ability to apply economics.
- Educate graduates to be able to think across disciplines.
- Educate graduates to be able to communicate their own thoughts and ideas.
About the School
University of Brawijaya (UB) is located in the city of Malang, East Java province, Indonesia. UB was officially declared by the President of the Republic of Indonesia January 5th 1963.