The Master’s degree in economics, available in two specializations, Macroeconomics and Finance and Economic Analysis and Public Policy, offers you:
- tools that are essential in order to analyze and understand the issues of local and global economics.
- scientific knowledge and quantitative techniques in order to analyze economic, financial and social problems on the basis of observed facts and data. Large-scale digitalization and the appearance of massive data require increasingly quantitative management from companies, public administrations, and non-governmental organizations. This training program for economists is one of the best adapted to this technological development.
- a training program that is directed toward analysis and interpretation of data in order to make better decisions and forecasts.
- a program based on the expertise of HEC in the following areas: regional economic development, competition, and innovation, public economics, and finance.
- varied and attractive career opportunities.
Numerous studies have shown that training in economics is particularly sought after in the labor market in Belgium and abroad. The digitalization of our economies enhances the attractiveness of this training program. Our graduates are recruited by banks and consulting companies in Brussels and Luxembourg, at the National Bank of Belgium, in private and public research centers and in public administrations. The specializations of the Master’s degree program in economics are taught entirely in English.
HEC Liege also offers
- a 120 ECTS Master’s degree program in economics, specializing in detailed preparation for research in view of a doctorate in economics;
- a 120 ECTS Master’s degree program in economics, specializing in teacher training in the higher secondary education sector;
- a 60 ECTS Master’s degree program in economics, organized in one year.
About the School
HEC Liège Management School – University of Liege (HEC Liège) is an EQUIS & AACSB accredited Management School that successfully combines the warmth of Liege's cultural life, the charm of a leafy ... Read More