Economics and Business Economics - Tourism
The graduate study in Economics and Business Economics lasts two-years, i.e. four semesters. (120 ECTS credits). Upon completion of the graduate study, students acquire the academic degree of Master in Economics or Business Economics.
This degree opens opportunities in various highly professional and managerial jobs in the area of economics, as well as providing the experience of the scientific and professional working methods and skills in finding solutions to development-related problems.
There is active involvement in the teaching process by both University and visiting lecturers as well as distinguished professionals from the world of business practice. Teaching is facilitated by the availability of the Information Technology Centre, where students have access to computers and the internet, the Library, and the Documentation Centre, which offer over thirty thousand titles.
- Microeconomics 2
- Macroeconomics 2
- Quantitative methods in business
- Sustainable tourism
- Tourism markets research
- Strategy of entering foreign markets
- Business ethics
- Integrated marketing communication
- Tour operator management
- Financial institutions management
- Business logistics in trade
- Strategic management in the hotel
- Tourism, development and tourism
- Quality management
- Marketing strategies in tourism
- Introduction to scientific research
- Final thesis
- Capital budgeting
- Strategic management 2