Master in Economics and Management
Graduates of this program are prepared to solve standard economic situations on higher managerial levels. The wide range of subjects allows students to find employment in production or operation oriented enterprises and in other businesses. Theoretical knowledge and experience gained in solving practical tasks - especially in the area of business management, marketing, accounting, budgeting, planning, and supply - is at the core of the program.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Economics
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized Bachelor in a similar field of studies.
- English skills - C1 level, no official certificate required.
- A short motivation interview via Skype.
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 3500
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 550/USD 25 (application), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition application)
- SCHOLARSHIP: Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2018 (for academic year 2018/19)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 11, 2018