Business and Administration is a 2-year 2nd Cycle Degree programme entirely taught in English distinctively designed with an interdisciplinary approach and an international perspective. The programme builds on the relationship between different fields of knowledge and real-life management situations to develop pro-active decision makers, managers and leaders for a variety of careers in business sectors in an international context. As future managers, consultants and entrepreneurs, students will acquire advanced knowledge about business administration, strategic management, organization behaviour, along with quantitative, co-operation and entrepreneurial skills connected to innovation and business start-up projects.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Small class benefits: + interactive teaching methodology, + higher academic performance
- Specific Labs/seminars/internships:up-to-date/real world oriented + strong connection with the labour market
- Double degree programme: 1 year in Forlì, 1 year abroad gaining a double qualification + Scholarships to study/work in non-EU partner universities
- The Basement Club: we help our students in transforming their ideas into real business
- Multidisciplinary approach: + successful problem-solving skills through knowledge in different fields
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/BusinessAndAdministration/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check UNIMORE website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018