Graduates of the master’s program in the field of International Business are prepared to be able to perform all the executive, management functions in the subject area.
The content and the nature of their studies enables them to acquire extensive knowledge to be competently able to solve specific tasks assigned by economic practice and real economic life with the necessary degree of creativity and autonomy. The graduates of the International study program will be familiar with topics from the following areas: world economy, international trade, strategic management, international marketing, international finance and international business management
WHY Paneuropean university?
- Opportunity to achieve a professional doctorate and to conduct studies.
- Practice-oriented education aiming at real projects in cooperation with clients, supervised by a practically oriented team of university lecturers.
- The individualized approach towards its students, both in direct tuition and administration of studies. Tuition for small study and project groups.
- An up-to-date technical standard of equipment, comprising modern facilities and specialized laboratories in selected fields (Media Centre, Moot Courtroom, 3D IT laboratories)
- Strong strategic partnerships in delivering education and practical study experience, counting corporate partners such as IBM, Slovak Football Association, News and Media Holding, NARKS – National Association of Real Estate Agents, Asseco Central Europe, etc.
- A constantly renewed innovation of software available for students – free subscriptions for Microsoft Office 365, professional IBM software and access to the most prestigious scientific online databases. For Law students a free subscription for an automatized tool of legal information (ASPI).
- Opportunity to gain an international experience through Erasmus+ studies at one of more than 60 partner universities within Europe and more than 20 partner universities outside the EU.
- Opportunity to obtain the grant for special needs (social scholarship) and a grant for extraordinary study merits. The tuition fees may be paid in monthly or semester-based instalments.
- Cross-faculty studies – opportunity to conduct studies parallelly at 2 different faculties at a reduced tuition fee.
- Varied extra-curricular life, including discussion seminars, workshops, exhibitions, sports events, movie and cinema production presentations and student parties.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 2, 2018