HEALTH ECONOMICS & MANAGEMENT (HEM) is a 2-year Master Level curriculum of the Laurea Magistralis in Economia e Politica Economica that uniquely combines economics, management and law to form such a far-sighted and socially responsible top executive of private and public organizations operating in the health care sector.
The relevance to society of health care far exceeds the increasing economic prominence of this sector in the economy. Such a relevance calls for staff and executives in health care organizations to be aware of fundamental economic trade-offs, legal and regulatory restraints, ethical concerns affecting the organizational logic in this sector.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Acquire a solid knowledge of health economics and policy, health care management, health law and regulation.
- Gain experience on the field through workshops, internships and active learning
- A multidisciplinary environment with international students and professors
- Dedicated international mobility exchange opportunities
- Find your career path in the health care sector
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/HealthEconomicsManagement/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More