Master in Economics - International Economics: Case of Russia
Taught in English
The Master's program in Economics will cover key areas of International Economics with specific features of the Russian Federation practice. The aim of this program is to prepare students abroad to establish business cooperation with Russian companies. The program has been designed according to a progressive approach, starting from the basics courses and building up in terms of complexity and sophistication to reach the most advanced courses in the last third part of the program.
- Length – 2 years;
- format - full-time;
- EC - 120;
- starting date – 1st of October 2011;
- language - English.
- Bachelor or Master Degree (or Specialist Degree);
- Average Professional Experience – 0-8 months;
- English Language proficiency level equals to IELTS 6 points;
- Letter of Intention.
Program Curriculum Structure
- Microeconomics (Advanced Level);
- Macroeconomics (Advanced Level);
- Econometrics (advanced level);
- International relations;
- Regulation of external economic relations;
- Smart Economy.
- International Business;
- Foreign economic activities of international corporations;
- Governance and global civil society;
- Macroeconomic statistics;
- International statistics;
- Energy Diplomacy;
- Human capital investment instruments;
- Financial engineering;
- Tax and Taxation;
- History of Russia;
- Low of Russia;
- Russian Language;
- Marketing Research and Communications.
Program director: Natalia Dmitrievskaia, PhD, Director of the Economics and Finance Institute MESI
Admission process in MESI
Documents for admission can be submitted in person, through a representative, who is in Moscow, or by e-mail.
The University has its own hostel, the cost of living in a hostel is 4950 rubles per month per resident, living in a two-or three-seat room in a two-room block, which has a separate bathroom, the kitchen is on the floor.
The cost of academic programs
Tuition fees for graduate programs range from 162,000 to 175,000 rubles per year (full-time).
Last updated October 23, 2017