Master in Economics
In order to attract more high-quality overseas talents, our university optimizes resources and expands the diversification of English-taught programs. In the light of the achievements made in the programs of Computer Science and Technology, the university takes innovations to integrate the teaching staff and materials to College of Economics and Trade, College of Accounting and College of Finance and Statistics into a good cycling of teaching resources so as to apply for an English-taught program of economics, to the Ministry of Education of China and China Scholarship Council and received approval in March of 2009. We began to recruit students from May 2009. There are fifty students studying for master or doctoral degrees in economics now. Those students are instructed by teachers of the colleges listed above and they are free to choose a tutor from any of these colleges.
- Program of Theoretical Economic
- Program of Applied Economics
- Program of National Economics
- Program of Public Finance
- Program of Finance
- Program of Statistics
- Program of Quantitative Economics
Application deadline: July 1
- Application Form of Hunan University
- Two recommendation letters by professors
- Bachelor degree certificate and graduation certificate
- Bachelor transcripts
- Research Proposal of 800 words
- Foreigner Physical Examination Form
- Scanned copy of Passport (photo page and latest Chinese Visa if applicable)
- Application Fee (Nonrefundable)
- Tuition Fee: 22,000 Yuan/year
- Application fee: 400 Yuan
- Insurance: 600 Yuan
The application fee is not refundable.
About the School
School of Design of Hunan University (HNU Design)is one of the earliest design and artistic disciplines in China which was established in 1982.