The Master in Early Care. Prevention, diagnosis and treatment delves into the basic aspects of child development, the importance of the family as a promoter and enabler of this development, in the types of pathologies and alterations that may appear during this process and in the ways of detecting, diagnosing and intervene each case.
The program teprepara to detect early potential risks of deficiencies, as well as to perform stimulation treatments for children under 6 years who have a developmental disorder or are at risk of suffering, to achieve maximum physical, mental and Social.
The ISEP methodology combines practical and theoretical training. The Early Childhood training offers an extensive and global vision of the development in the first years of life and the importance of the first relationships.
Master's Program in Early Care
1. Introduction to the basic concepts and functioning of early attention.
2. Basic concepts regarding the development of the child and his environment.
3. Pathology of development.
4. The family.
5. Difficulties in the development of language and communication. Diagnosis, prevention and intervention.
6. Social intervention in a Center for Child Development and Early Care. Understanding the environment and social factors in early childhood.
7. The game. Importance in development.
8. Developmental delays and mental deficiency.
9. Diagnosis and treatment in early care. Practical cases.
10. Detection and prevention. Collaboration with the unit of pathological neonates.
11. Disorders and difficulties of motor development. Physiotherapy in early care.
12. Observation of babies.
14. Group intervention. Group of parents and groups of children.
15. Early attention in children with blindness and vision deficits.
16. Early attention in children with deafness.
17. Relationship and communication disorders. Autism spectrum disorders (ASD).
19. Coordination with other services: social, health, educational ...
20. Master's final project.
Recognized by the Associació Catalana d'Atenció Precoç (ACAP) .
With this master's degree, you get a double degree in 16 months with the training itinerary that best suits your area of intervention. Consult with your pedagogical advisor.
Competences of the Master in Early Care
- You will situate the evolution of a child according to the parameters of normal development.
- You will recognize signs of pathology of development or risk of pathology.
- Determine and contextualize a diagnostic process in young children.
- You will make observations in natural environments and use them to improve and broaden the understanding of the child's difficulties, capacities and needs.
- You will identify affected areas of the development and propose the relevant collaborations with other professionals and / or possible referrals.
- You will develop a therapeutic program for the young child and his family.
- You will carry out a work with the family as a basic element in the development of the child with difficulties.
- You will collaborate with other services and institutions of the first line, that participate in the development and education of the child (educational, health and social).
Recipients of the Master's Degree in Early Care
The Master in Early Care is aimed at graduates, preferably in Psychology, Pedagogy or Medicine, or graduates in Nursing, Physiotherapy, Social Work, Occupational Therapy, Teaching or Speech Therapy.
Work - Master in Early Care
He works in private and concerted early care centers.