Tourism is one of the current drivers of the world economy and one of the main generators of employment. For this reason, it is vitally important to maintain a high level of quality in the tourism sector, with the support of qualified people contributing to maintaining and improving levels of competitiveness of this sector.
The Master’s in e-Tourism & Revenue Management provides knowledge in digital tools and social networks that enable open a wide range of marketing activities and sales. Also, specialized training that optimizes resources and revenues in a highly competitive industry.
- Provides knowledge in digital tools and social networks.
- Establish relationship marketing, direct and customer loyalty in digital environments.
- Knowledge of the theories and methods of “Revenue Management”.
- Educate and train professionals to generate impact on revenue growth in hotels and restaurants.
a) Graduates in Tourism.
b) Professionals in need of upgrading and wishing to expand their business horizons.
c) Companies seeking staff expertise.
d) Graduates in Vocational Intermediate or Higher Grade in the areas of Tourism, Food, Travel Agencies and Hospitality Management seeking practical preparation to enter the workforce.
- Revenue Manager.
- Hotel Manager or deputy.
- Head of Catering and restaurants.
- Purchasing Manager.
- Food and beverage director.
INSA offers the possibility of internships in companies during the period of delivery of the Master.
1. E-TOURISM MARKETING
- Reinventing Traditional Tourism Marketing
- Positioning and Digital Brands
- Digital capture and segmentation strategies
- The importance of planning communication: Net Strategy
- The Digital Web
- Digital Tools and Social Networks
- Relationship Marketing, Direct and Customer Loyalty in digital environments
- Web Analytics: Measurement and Quantification in e-Tourism
2. REVENUE MANAGEMENT
- Policies and Objectives ” Revenue Management”
- Establishing the basis for a program of ” Revenue Management”
- Space Management
- Optimal Rate Policies and Calculations
- Rate Control, Availability and “overbooking ”
- The Management Group
- Technology Topics
- Time Management
- Analysis and implementation
- Final project
The program evaluation system is composed of the attendance at meetings, half a partial evaluation of the course and the preparation and presentation of the final project.
After successfully testing and evaluation of the program as long as there is the minimum attendance required, students to get the title of Master in e-Tourism & Revenue Management of INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School.
About the School
INSA Business, Marketing & Communication School is a private Business School with over 30 years experience in the training sector, which has professionals training professionals. We offer a wide r ... Read More