The ”DOCNOMADS” Documentary Film Directing ERASMUS MUNDUS MASTER'S COURSE is a:
- Two-year, 120 ECTS
- Documentary film directing
- Master's course
Implemented by three European universities:
Universidade Lusófona de Humanidades e Tecnologias/Lisbon/Portugal,
Színház- és Filmművészeti Egyetem/University of Theatre and Film Arts/Budapest/Hungary and
LUCA, College Sint Lukas Brussels/Belgium.
With a mandatory mobility scheme from Lisbon to Brussels via Budapest including:
- a first semester at Lusofona,
- a second semester at SZFE,
- a third semester at LUCA College Sint Lukas, and
- a fourth semester dedicated to the graduation work, for which students will be divided into three groups, one at each University
The upcoming students are awarded a multiple degree and a diploma supplement.
The course is supervised and sponsored with scholarships for students and scholars by The Education, Audiovisual and Culture Executive Agency of the European Committee.
Who Can Apply?
DOC NOMADS is open to European and non-European students with a BA degree in Motion Picture or Media Studies; other degrees are accepted for applicants with a convincing portfolio. In order to guarantee a high-quality individual training, small group tuition is offered (maximum 24 students).
The Academic Board of the DOC NOMADS Erasmus Mundus Master's Course is seeking applicants who are:
- socially minded, empathetic, responsible, and have civic awareness;
- who are inquisitive, creative, and curious to explore reality;
- who are original and both value and seek artistic independence and a personal voice;
- who are open-minded, self-reflective, flexible, and innovative;
- cooperative, receptive, and good team members;
- tolerant and open to criticism;
- with good skills of cinematic approach and good visual skills.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 31, 2017